The Code of Color
- Red: Raises blood temperature and stimulates circulation. Red is used to care for people with anemia, fatigue, paralysis, and exhaustion.
- Blue: Soothes. Blue is used for cases of inflammatory conditions, burns, and bruises. It also helps with eczema, psoriasis, rashes and sores. In addition, blue helps alleviate tension, stress, and problems with the immune system. It is believed to relieve insomnia, anxiety, high blood pressure, migraines, and skin irritation.
- Yellow: Used to aid in digestion and liver function. Yellow is thought to have decongestant and antibacterial properties that act as a cleanser for the body. It has been known to help relieve rheumatism and arthritis.
- Green: Creates balance and harmony within the body. It is especially good for heart and blood problems. It is known to influence the human cell structure and muscles.
- Orange: Gives vitality to the body and is associated with the kidneys, urinary tract, and reproductive organs.
- Purple: Associated with the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth. It helps with head congestion and sinuses and is known to calm the nervous system.
Stones correlate to an elemental and planetary system
The Five Main Stones and the Major element they increase – Earth: Emerald (green stones) – Air: Blue sapphire (blue stones) – Fire: Ruby (red stones) – Water: Pearl (dark yellow) – Ether: Yellow sapphire (yellow stones)